Compass Iron Security is a division of Compass Ironworks, a family-owned business based in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.
A unique combination of traditional and modern lifestyles is common in the area surrounding the company, where horse and buggy rigs mingle with cars on the road. Lancaster County is internationally known for its skilled artisans, impeccable craftsmanship, and dedicated work ethic. This is a fitting location for Compass Iron Security.
Compass Iron Security serves the entire Mid-Atlantic region, and is the only “Certified Gate Systems Designer” in seven surrounding states. We are uniquely certified to produce gate systems compliant with MUTCD, ASTM F2200 and UL235 standards.
Compass Ironworks is a member of several design groups and organizations. We pride ourselves on relationships that enable us to share our expertise in our field and assist architects with questions about wrought iron design protocol. We also provide special services to meet their clients’ needs.
Memberships and affiliations
- AIA – American Institute of Architects
- ASID – American Society of Interior Designers
- ASLA – American Society of Landscape Architects
- ABANA – Artist Blacksmith’s Association of North America
- PABA – Pennsylvania Artist Blacksmiths’ Association
- NOMMA – National Ornamental & Miscellaneous Metals Association
- USGBC – U.S. Green Building Council
Click here to find out more about our educational offerings to professionals